Everything loses its true value if it is not based on love

Everything loses its true value if it is not based on love

everything loses its true value if it is not based on love

My beloved child, I want to remind you of something fundamental: everything you do, everything you are, everything you possess loses its true value if it is not based on love. You can have all the talents and gifts, speak with wisdom, be respected by many, but if you do not have love, none of that makes sense. Love is the foundation of everything I am, because I, Myself, am love.

I want you to understand that the love I speak of is not superficial or fleeting. It is a love that endures, that gives of itself, and that seeks the well-being of others. It is not proud or self-seeking. This love is patient, even when everything seems to be falling apart. It is kind, even when life treats you harshly.

I know you sometimes face people and situations that challenge you. Resentment and pride want to take hold, but I call you to love even those who hurt you. True love keeps no record of wrongs, it does not rejoice in injustice, but delights in the truth. That is the love I desire for you to live, a love that always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.

Remember that love never fails. Prophecies, knowledge, and words will pass away, but love will remain forever. I want you to live this truth in your life, because it is what makes a difference. No matter how much you achieve in life, what will remain forever is how you loved. Because in the end, what truly matters is faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.

Trust in Me, for I love you beyond what you can imagine, and My love is what will transform and guide you in every step you take.


Based in 1 Corinthians 13